Saturday, March 13, 2010

Henry.

Henry spent a few days with us while Sara was in Las Vegas... He was just the cutest. ^.^

Henry likes to climb onto my bed, and lately he thinks its funny to make us pull the covers up. He just laid there like this for probably 5 minutes. It was hilarious! It's kind of silly, too, because he won't sleep with a single cover at night.



Henry: Choo-choo-choo-choo!





Look at those silly ears.

First he dumps the water out of the container, then makes sure that I watched how carefully he avoided pouring the water down his boots:





Cutie-pants.



This little green wheelbarrow was mine. :) I got it for my second birthday. Henry thinks it's pretty cool, he trucked it around the yard, harvesting rocks from the driveway.


Well, that's all for today... Au revoir.

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! He really looks like a person and not a cutie little baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!! He does look very kid-like now!! And I see he has been working on growing some more hair : )

    ReplyDelete