Monday, January 21, 2013

#dream


#dream

In the morning the sun painted war on her skin and she stalked the young stag who left tracks on her land.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

I woke up this morning and played on my phone for awhile. My lock screen is set to the PL365 prompts and so I remembered that today's word was #dream. At that moment, I didn't see the connection between the word and the fact that today is MLK Jr. Day. I figured I would do something later. I opened the blinds and got up to begin the day and happened to walk into the banded sunlight. I've always been obsessed with the banded sunlight in my room... makes normal objects look dreamlike and surreal. The imprint of my desk chair wheel looked remarkably like a deer track. 

The words above are a slightly different from my Instagram version. 

No comments:

Post a Comment